Premium Handmade 100% Stainless Steel Gua Sha Massage Scraping Tool - S Shape - Myofascial Muscle Relief
About the product
- RELIEVE MUSCLE PAIN & BREAK DOWN SCAR TISSUE - Gua Sha massage tools were developed to assist in effective treatment of soreness, stiffness, adhesion's and scarring.
- MULTIPLE TREATMENT EDGES - Our mobility tool has multiple curves and edges which allows you to work not only the large muscle groups like the arms, legs, and back but also get into those smaller hard to reach areas around the shoulders, neck, and knees with less effort and pressure.
- USED THROUGHOUT THE AGES - Gua Sha tools have been used for over 1,000 years and have now gained interest by chiropractors, physical therapists, occupational therapists, athletic trainers, and massage therapists doing IASTM work.
- MEDICAL GRADE QUALITY- Our hand Crafted 100% Stainless Steel tools are made in Denver, Colorado. They are anti-allergy and anti-corrosive, making them tools you can trust.
- MOBILITY ON THE GO: It's a great tool to add to your mobility kit and throw in your gym bag. Use for post workout relief of Sore Muscles, Soft Tissue Release Work, & Supporting Faster Recovery Times
Gua Sha, or the scraping technique is a traditional Chinese massage practice which can create slight bruising during use. It consists of repeated movements of applied pressure with a smooth-edged instrument against muscle groups. This "spooning" or "coining" technique" in turn helps to stimulate blood flow and promote healing to the stiff affected areas. Although this Eastern technique dates back thousands of years and was originally completed with spoons and hardboiled eggs, a Westernized approach, which utilizes gadgets similar to our stainless steel tool, is now common amongst therapists and athletes. This mobility release process is ideal after intense workouts and for general mobility use.
The ability to apply direct pressure to areas without the direct use of your hands allows for better muscle tissue penetration without the harsh pain on you, making it great for chiropractors, physical therapists, occupational therapists, athletic trainers, and massage therapists. This makes post workout mobility at home easy and convenient for athletes as well. Our tool is great because it's small enough to throw in your gym bag and take with you wherever you go yet durable enough to last a lifetime. So what are you waiting for? Give our Gua Sha tool a try today and start getting the results your bodies been craving!